After reading this tweet by former Pirates pitcher Jameson Tailon on not being able to work with the Yankees’ medical staff due to the lockout, it got me thinking like a LOT! Now me thinking isn’t what you call safe so let’s see where this goes! Now, of course, because I like the number five, I’ll give you my five thoughts on a singular tweet (weird flex but ok.)
Since MLB chose to lock us out, i’m not able to work with our amazing team Physical Therapists who have been leading my post surgery care/progression. Now that I’m in charge of my own PT- what should my first order of business be? I’m thinking I’m done with this boot. It can go😎
— Jameson Taillon (@JTaillon50) December 2, 2021
- Imagine the initial panic you have when half of your contacts in your phone can’t be used.
- With the holidays here, I wonder how hard it is not to text your coaches Merry Christmas
- What if a coach or front office individual is your brother or relative?
- Now imagine number 3 and the dinner table. Would MLB force you to build a partition so you can’t see them?
- How severe would the punishment be if caught? Would it be an Astros slap on the wrist thing orrrr?
Pittsburgh Baseball Now Notes
Pirates Prospects Notes
Wilbur Miller has us all covered in some prospect notes for Tuesday. In part two of his “way under the radar pitching prospects,” Wilbur gives us a good list of players in the system we know little to nothing about. If you want part one be sure to check it out!
Around the Network
Steelers Now: The Cheifs COVID List Grows Bigger and Bigger
Pittsburgh Hockey Now: NHL Players To Skip 2022 Beijing Olympics
Pittsburgh Sports Now: Pitt FB Gets Their Man At QB
WVU Sports Now: WVU Great Pat White Named QB Coach For Campbell
Nittany Sports Now: What Penn State’s Secondary Might Look Like With Ji’Ayir Brown Back