The latest to sign:
- Fifth-rounder Tres Gonzalez, an outfielder from Georgia Tech. He batted .339 with five home runs and 57 RBIs in 60 games this season with just 27 strikeouts in 230 at-bats.
- Sixth-rounder Derek Diamond, a right-hander from the University of Mississippi. He was 4-4 with a 6.89 ERA and 57 strikeouts in 65.1 innings for the Rebels, who won their first College World Series title.
- Seventh-rounder JP Massey, a right-hander from the University of Minnesota. His record was just 2-8 with a 6.52 ERA, though he had 63 strikeouts in 59.2 innings.
- Ninth-rounder Mike Walsh, a right-hander from Yale. He was the No. 1 starter this year. He went 4-2 with a 5.95 ERA while striking out 80 in 65 innings.
- Left-hander Dominic Perachi, who was selected from Salve Regina University in the 11th round. He was named American Baseball Coaches Association Division III Pitcher of the Year after posting a 9-1 record and 1.00 ERA in 71.2 innings.
- Right-hander Josh Loeschorn, the 20th-round pick from Long Island University. He was an 11-game winner this spring while gaining Northeast Conference Pitcher of the Year honors.
Diamond has reportedly signed right at slot value. The slot value for the 170th overall pick was $311,600. As the rest of the bonus numbers come in, we will update you regularly.
Jim Callis of MLB Pipeline has reported that 5th round pick, Tres Gonzalez has signed a bonus worth $347,500. The slot value at pick 140 was worth $414,600.
Right-handed pitcher J.P. Massey, the 7th round pick has signed for a bonus of $150,000. The slot value of the 200th overall pick is $243,000.